Trust the experience and knowledge of our team of licensed Medicare insurance consultants
You may be able to save money on your healthcare coverage by enrolling in Medicare while you’re still actively employed. This is a reality that many seniors are already taking advantage of and, through our partnership with local employers, you can too.
Reasons to consider enrolling in Medicare before retirement:
- You may save money on your overall coverage vs your employer-based plan
- Choose from a wider range of plan options and benefits from more carriers than your employer is able to offer
- Establish a relationship with your new personal agent who will help ensure you always have the coverage that is best suited for your needs and budget when you enroll through them
If you’re ready to have one of our consultants assist you with your Medicare plan selection, please send us a message through the contact form on this page. We do not charge for our services and take great satisfaction in serving others.
Grace Agency is a Trusted Associate of
Visit simplyioa.com for all other personal insurance needs.
We simplify Medicare
We have talked to countless seniors who have expressed their heartfelt gratitude for our gracious approach to explaining all of the options before them and helping to enroll them in the plan or plans that make the most sense for them.
Our desire is to be with you every step of the way. Our licensed Medicare insurance consultants have the experience and tools to help you find the plan that best meets your specific needs and budget in your coverage area.
Ours is a kinder and gentler approach to the world
of Medicare insurance.
We take time to understand your needs.
We help you evaluate your options.
We calculate costs to save you money.
We complete your enrollment process.
Once enrolled, our Medicare insurance consultants are happy to answer your questions.
We are available year-after-year to ensure you are on the plan best suited to meet your needs and that you’re enjoying the full benefits of your chosen plan.
About Our Agency
Grace Agency is a Medicare Insurance Brokerage serving beneficiaries with solutions to their Medicare needs and connecting employers to resources for their teams. Grace Agency is led by David Yermak and Graziella Busa, a husband and wife team with more than a decade of experience in helping clients find the right Medicare plan for their unique needs.
AVAILABLE AND WELL-INFORMED
“I have known David for six years now and he always gets back to me with my questions. He always lets me know of any changes that may come. He is well informed and explains things I may be confused about.”
– Richard M.
RESPONSIVE AND HONEST
“Graziella has helped us so much with questions and problems, she gets back to us at a reasonable time frame and she is a sweet and honest person.”
– Barbara & Ralph S.
Who is eligible for Medicare?
Individuals who are 65 or older are eligible for Medicare, as well as some younger individuals with disabilities or End-Stage Renal Disease.
What is Medicare coverage?
Medicare is a federally-administered health insurance program. There are two parts to Original Medicare – Part A and Part B. Part A covers inpatient hospital care, skilled nursing facility, hospice and home health care. Part B covers doctor appointments, outpatient care, preventive services, occupational/physical therapies and home health care.
When can I enroll in a Medicare plan?
There are several enrollment periods for Medicare.
- Initial Enrollment Period – begins 3 months before your 65th birthday and ends 3 months after the month that you turn 65.
- Annual Enrollment Period – begins October 15 and ends December 7 each year.
- Open Enrollment Period – allows you to make changes to your Medicare Advantage plan from January 1 through March 31.
- Special Enrollment Periods – are available under certain circumstances throughout the year, such as moving out of your existing plan’s service area or retiring from a job that previously provided your benefits.