Offer value to your employees by educating them about their options for Medicare coverage
Grace Agency exists to serve you as a business owner or decision maker and the employees you care about. We offer Medicare plan selection consulting for current and soon-to-be-retiring employees. We approach every interaction with your employees just the way you’d want us to, with honesty, integrity and respect for their personal needs.
What solutions does Grace Agency offer businesses:
- Expert advice with personalized guidance for your employees
- Educational seminars on Medicare
- One-on-one consultation services to assist employees in selection and enrollment
- Open house events for employees and their families
- Annual plan review with employees upon request to ensure they have the optimal plan
If you’re ready to have one of our consultants educate your team on their Medicare options, please send us a message through the contact form on this page. There are never any fees for our services and we take great satisfaction in serving employers and their employees.
Grace Agency is a Trusted Associate of
Visit ioausa.com for your Business Insurance needs.
What advantages do employees gain from being on Medicare?
Medicare plan options are surprisingly affordable for employees and may suit their needs better than an employer plan. Employees will have many plan options to choose from, rather than a few employer plan options, to help fit their needs and budget.
We have access to major insurance carriers across the country and will match your employees with a plan designed specifically for their needs and where they live. We will also serve as your employees’ personal agent for as long as they remain on Medicare and will never charge them any fees for our services.
Ours is a kinder and gentler approach to the world
of Medicare insurance.
We take time to understand your employees’ needs.
We help your employees evaluate their options.
We calculate costs to save your employees money.
We complete the enrollment process for your employees.
Once enrolled, our Medicare consultants are available to continue serving your employees.
We are available year-after-year to ensure your employees are on the plan that best suits their needs and that they’re enjoying the full benefits of their chosen plan.
About Our Agency
Grace Agency is a Medicare Insurance Brokerage serving beneficiaries with solutions to their Medicare needs and connecting employers to resources for their teams. Grace Agency is led by David Yermak and Graziella Busa, a husband and wife team with more than a decade of experience in helping clients find the right Medicare plan for their unique needs.
MAKING MEDICARE UNDERSTANDABLE
“Grace Agency simplifies the Medicare process. Medicare itself is anything but simple but the specialists at Grace Agency make it easily understandable, help individuals understand what type of coverage they may need, and provide several options for varying budgets. Save yourself time and frustration and rely upon Grace Agency!”
– Amy L.
“We have in-house Medicare specialists that are simply amazing. Their intentions are genuine and not commission based.”
– Erica B.
Who is eligible for Medicare?
Individuals who are 65 or older are eligible for Medicare, as well as some younger individuals with disabilities or End-Stage Renal Disease.
What is Medicare coverage?
Medicare is a federally-administered health insurance program. There are two main types of Medicare – Part A and Part B, also known as Original Medicare – which each cover certain healthcare costs.
When can I enroll in Medicare?
There are several enrollment periods for Medicare.
- Initial Enrollment Period – begins 3 months before your 65th birthday and ends 3 months after the month that you turn 65.2.
- Annual Enrollment Period – begins October 15 and ends December 7 each year.
- Open Enrollment Period – allows you to make changes to your Medicare Advantage plan from January 1 through March 31.
- Special Enrollment Periods – are available under certain circumstances throughout the year, such as moving out of your existing plan’s service area or retiring from a job that previously provided your benefits.